I am so spoiled. My sister in law, Amilee, threw me a beautiful baby shower this morning. I am seriously so lucky and so grateful. It was so much fun. She picked "Welcome to the Circus" for the theme, and it was very clever. All the Smithson's are so talented (and clever) when it comes to planning and decorating for parties. I'm hoping that it will rub off on me someday (well, it's almost been 8 years since I joined the family, and so far, I haven't gotten any better). On each of the tables, she had little gum ball machines, some animal crackers, and a fun cup full of little mustaches. It was super cute, and a huge hit with the kids (which you can see from these pictures)
So, thank you EVERYONE that was able to come. I really, truly, appreciate it. I feel guilty asking to get me things when it's my third child, but I also truly appreciate everything that I received. It is so nice to have a collection of blue and green things started. THANK YOU!Thank you to Amilee for organizing the entire thing. Thank you to Kathe and Gary for letting us use their house and for all the cleaning and prep work I'm sure they did before hand. Thank you to Amilee and Amber for making the wonderful food. Thank you to Litisha and Erin for helping out with everything as well. Thank you to Jen for taking pictures while I opened the presents. Thank you to Brittany for recording all the gifts for me. And thank you to my kids for playing nicely and having fun so that mom could have fun too. :) (If I missed someone that was working behind the scenes, I apologize, and THANK YOU as well!)



2 comments:
The food and decor was so clever! I loved it. :)
I loved the decor & the yummy food.
So excited for you to have a little boy :)
Post a Comment