Monday, January 10, 2011

It's Puzzling

It's amazing, and puzzling, how long this girl can sit and do puzzles. I feel like I have to pry her from the table to play with anything else. And she is amazing. She can do a 63 piece puzzle all by her self. Got to love this girl.



I think she has inspired her (now bored because she has no big sister to play with) sister to start playing with puzzles too. Poor Noelle will stand on the floor next to where Melanie is and try to convince her to come play. :o( But no worries... mom is still around to play with.

In case you are wondering what is around Noelle's neck, it's my running visor. This little girl will walk around the house with that (or my running head band), all day long. And I can't take it off of her without a fight.

2 comments:

mad white woman said...

Clara loves puzzles too but gets flustered so easily when she can't do it fast enough.

Jen said...

Wow! That's a whole lot of posts :)
Katelyn loves puzzles too!
Great job on all the organizing!!!