Tonight we played Alphabet Bingo as a family. I found it on this website: http://www.123learncurriculum.com/free_downloads (it's actually called Springtime Bingo). We had a blast! Melanie didn't need any help with her letters either. I called out the letter without showing it to her and most of the time she could tells us right off if the letter was on her card or not.
Dad got a little carried away with the close pins. He was going to put another one on his nose but decided it was too painful. :o)
Noelle teamed up with Mom. Unfortunatelly for her, that was a bad person to team up with. I didn't win a single round!
Here is Melanie getting her second (and final) bingo of the night! She is one lucky gal! Dad got a bingo too, but Melanie beat us tonight!






2 comments:
Ha Ha Ha LOVE the last pic :)
Where do you find the energy to plan such fun things? I have all these great intentions to do fun things, but I don't have the energy to support those intentions...
Post a Comment