I love just the little things that make our family so much fun. I found these random pictures in the things I recently uploaded and wanted to share them. This is a picture of Noelle getting ready for bed. Apparently putting on her pajamas, she thought she also needed to put on a tutu and a purse. :) So silly.

On Sunday, during conference, I wanted to try out rag curls in their hair. They looked so stinkin' cute with the rags tied in their hair, I couldn't resist a picture. (or two... or three).



It worked much better in Melanie's hair than Noelle's. But I still loved seeing Noelle with the rags in her hair. That was adorable.

The following pictures are a little harder to see, and take a little back ground story. My dad (Rodney) is a truck driver. He recently purchased a new truck that is (no joke) fuscha with a sparkling metallic finish. My dad was telling us at a family breakfast on Sunday that it's "Disney Pink". Brandon is my dad's mechanic and was asked to work on dad's truck Monday night. Well, we got the funny idea to "improve" the truck. Sunday night, I used my cricut to cut out "Princess Rodney" and "cupcake" out of black and pink vinyl. Monday night, Brandon added these to the truck (and took the following pictures).


Dad didn't notice this... which makes it funnier (he was actually there after Brandon did it on Monday, seriously had no clue). But when he showed up to the yard on Tuesday to get his truck... all the other men there were calling him "princess" and "cupcake". He said "yes, I know it's pink, get over it"... until he looked at the truck and saw it... I immediately received a phone call from him. He said something about not being able to carry his "man card" around the yard. I have to say, I thought it was pretty funny. :)
1 comments:
That is hilarious. HA HA! Random: Jason's dad is a truck driver and his name is Rodney too. Too bad he doesn't have a pink princess truck. :)
Post a Comment